Wip WIP: The Oclavian Empire and Nearby Realms

The Current version can be seen here
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wip__the_oclavian_empire_and_nearby_realms_by_theicelander29-d9f5xgo.png 
Views:	156 
Size:	2.40 MB 
ID:	77145
    Made in GIMP

This is a map of the political situation following a very weird war.
    The Oclavian army had blazed trough the land defeating any opponent easily. But at sea the it was an entirely different matter. The superior Dacian Navy (Giant fighting vessels necessary for withstanding the Leviathans) Destroyed every single ship the empire had to offer. They then began to attack all of the empires naval holdings as well as attacking the Imperial Capitol. This made the Oclavians immediately want peace, wherein a compromise was decided, and everyone basically kept what they where currently holding. But the world is a big place, and this is by no means the only thing happening.

This is my first try at a more politically focused map. The map is mostly done, i just need to name the other capitols, add some more places of note, complete the legend, and maybe add another country in the mountains.
    If there is anything which is unclear, could be fixed or is just plain wrong, i would really like any help given.

Have a nice day.
    Last edited by the Icelander; 11-01-2015 at 03:40 PM.

Interesting map, and I like the feel of it. One query though as to the legend as it does not include the purple area on the right. That area is also coloured very closely to the sea areas.

Good interesting political map, makes me want to know more.