Default Tabletop Roleplaying Game Map - Brainstorm

Hello there fellow cartographers.

First of here is the base map as it is at the moment:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	World-Map.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	3.37 MB 
ID:	83851

I know i know, it's quite empty but the lack of color is a choice. it's to get the feel of somthing old.

The Idea for the Roleplaying Groupe is a exciting new world, so as of now they are moving around in the part i made.
    Now i invite you guys to come with ideas on how the rest might look. Even history of the areas and stuff like that.
    I hope that some might find this a funny project and if we all can learn a little something that much the better.

Regards Aztegio

Nice start! Looking forward to seeing it develop.

I don't really have any suggestions.

I offer map commissions for RPG's, world-building, and books
    PORFOLIO | INSTAGRAM

Very nice start to your map. Suggestions, like land/geography your party has to cross? Well... its always fun to as a DM to watch your group struggle with heavy armor and short companions through swamps and deserts. Swamps in particular. Especially on the way to somewhere else that they have to get to, it can make a nice break in game play from the usual, "five days later you end up here" Swamps and deserts can hold all sorts of unknown and forgotten places to explore.

Quote Originally Posted by pennamechris View Post
    Very nice start to your map. Suggestions, like land/geography your party has to cross? Well... its always fun to as a DM to watch your group struggle with heavy armor and short companions through swamps and deserts. Swamps in particular. Especially on the way to somewhere else that they have to get to, it can make a nice break in game play from the usual, "five days later you end up here" Swamps and deserts can hold all sorts of unknown and forgotten places to explore.
    I totally Agree Terrain is a wonder to throw at a groupe that think it got it all. The Red Dunes are that kinda place, a Desert with the sand mainly red and a few green shades from the mix of copper and sand. a super hot hell for anyone in plate.

Regars Aztegio

Quote Originally Posted by Josiah VE View Post
    Nice start! Looking forward to seeing it develop.

I don't really have any suggestions.
    Thanks feel free to point out anything as it develops.

Regards Aztegio.