thank you for the feedback
Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
From what I can see it looks good... but that is a pretty poor photograph. Why is the lighting so... well, bad?
Couldn't you get near a light perhaps? It's a shame to not show this off a bit better with a better photo.
yeah the pictures turned out to be quite bad but until now i didnt find a copyshop in my area who could handle the size of the map but i will look on to finde one
Quote Originally Posted by Chick View Post
but I would worry that the castle mountain is disturbing. It's simply too heavy to support itself like that and thus looks very strange and impossible. I would also worry a little bit about size ... having a stone wall as large as the mountains is also strange.
youre right the mountain turned out a bit to big, luckily the mountaincastle has a major role in the game so if you look at it in the game it wouldnt bother so much but when i do another one i try to keep the icons in the same size.
the wall is acctualy ment to be this big (in the story a few hundreds time to build to sepperate to minor countrys but i get your point
another time thanks for the feedback