Hello Cartography Folks,

A Paid Board Game Map - Price of up to $100, via Paypal (though if necessary other methods could be arranged)

Subject: After some attempts to make my own, my life got much busier and really inhibited progress. As such, I was wondering if anyone out there would be willing to help me design a board game world map for me to move to external playtesting? The map is a province world map with some basic icons for an empire/expansion game - I have a crappy draft for internal playtesting here:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TestMapBW.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	699.4 KB 
ID:	78559
Its generally accurate, though I would like a few additions like a number track at the top for victory points and such. I was also hoping someone who could go beyond tracing could expand out the smaller provinces of Europe in a natural way. So thats the general gist of the project, hopefully that is clear!

Style: I am a fan of the what I would call the 19th century minimalist styles of say this map http://www.cartographersguild.com/al...chmentid=43228, designed by a forum goer here. The risk-like style makes for clear borders and expansion, though of course this game doesnt have continents/and would need its own elements. Essentially, I would like to combine that style with colourings that suggest terrain (grass, mountains), but keep the basic aesthetic. Within that boundary I am pretty flexible.

Quality: Goal is to send the design off to be printed on a board, 20 x 30 inches most likely as a standard board size. It is for playtesting, but with strangers and hopefully conventions so a clean design is important. I certainly dont expect it to be a highly detailed project, but it should look "complete".

Time Constraints: Not strict, my hope would be to have it in a month timeline but whatever the designer considers reasonable will likely be fine.

Copyright: Generally reproduction rights for now would be just fine, if the work turns out to fit really well and other plans come to fruition, commercial rights could be discussed at that time, though I consider it an unlikely scenario.

Contact Info: TimothyCatlett9 "at" Gmail dot com, also anyone can post here and we can set up communication.

Hopefully thats enough information presented in a clear way! Thank you very much for reading, and let me know if you have any additional questions. Look forward to hearing from you all!