Thread: WIP-My Second Map the Arcane School

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Well I didn't actually do it by hand it was a lot of copy and pasting and cuting involved. So don't give me to much credit. I'm thinking of adding something to just cover the steps so they don't stick out so much but I'm not sure what. I did paint the color in there though. I'm thinking of making a banner, "carpet" to lay over the stairs with white and the greyish blue I used for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    This looks good, only thing I ask is if there is going to be some decorations? By that I mean things like the paintings mentioned above or a dais or tables and such? Nice job so far.
    Yes I am going to add stuff, actually I like the head master painting things I think I will go with that. Also the court yard I planned on having a lil stream running through it, I need to place some stairs to the second floor somewheres.

Quote Originally Posted by xv43 View Post
    I don't know if it's the one you're referencing, but I was doing a library and was working with bookshelves recently.

I think I posted most of my bookshelf images separately if anyone wants them... if there's one in a library image that isn't posted separately and you want it, let me know and I can probably send it to you.
    I'd love that, you can email them to me at twelvedrunkenmonkeyz@yahoo.com.
    Last edited by heathan666; 10-26-2008 at 09:59 AM.