Thread: Carsus&Cathus: Two Worlds War

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

"A bit"? I would say that it was waaaay out there.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Wip

Lol that show sounds like something I might want to watch sometime

Oh well, after working very hard in Blender, I have gotten as far as making circles, squares, and adjusting lines Now I have to figure out how to make an actual ship, texture it, get it into GIMP, and make more, then make more types of ships. Oh well, at this rate Ill have a good fleet by the end of the century

If anybody knows of any tutorials for making spaceships in Blender, it would be greatly appreciated (or a free program thats purpose is making/modeling spaceships)

Alas, I have gotten 2 things done so far basically, taking less that 10 minutes to do both of them:

Added a lens flare
    Put in a title
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cathus&Carthus.png 
Views:	64 
Size:	2.48 MB 
ID:	7408  
    "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in a rather scornful tone," it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less."
    "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many things."

"The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master -- that's all."

-Lewis Carrol: Through the Looking Glass

wow, amazingly, i was able to speed up my creation of spaceships, and I now have the mother ships of both fleets more-or-less modeled, and i just need to texture them

heres a picture of what the cathus mothership is looking like right now, and afterwards is a picture of a carsus ship
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cathusship.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	7418   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ship.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	7419  
    Last edited by bryguy; 10-29-2008 at 12:25 PM.
    "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in a rather scornful tone," it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less."
    "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many things."

"The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master -- that's all."

-Lewis Carrol: Through the Looking Glass