Thread: Regional Map for Fantasy Novel

Map Regional Map for Fantasy Novel

Hi All,
    I'm looking for some help here and I'm willing to pay someone for their time and skill. I'm an author not a mapmaker and I'm quite busy at the moment writing the third book in a Science Fantasy trilogy based largely around a city called Marmoros (towards the top right in the attachment - mostly hidden by the mountains due to my incompetence at drawing).

What I am looking for is a professional version of this map suitable for inclusion in a kindle ebook and/or a paperback. A colour version of the map which could be enlarged and used as a giveaway on the internet would be a tremendous bonus. I have a mass of (hopefully) helpful description about the region which I can supply.

I'm happy for the artist to retain the copyright as long as I have full reproduction rights. I have no idea what the going rate is for work like this so I'm feeling a little exposed here. I don't have particularly deep pockets but I can arrange payment through Paypal.

If anybody is willing to accept this challenge, could you please email me with your rates. Modified email address is peter--at--peterkenson.com

Many thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Map of Marmoros.pdf  

Guild Journeyer Guild Supporter onez's Avatar

Hello Peter,

I am a professional illustrator, and I am definitely interested in hearing more!

I sent you an e-mail

You can check my maps here: onezillustration.com

This request has now been taken.

Many thanks to everybody who expressed an interest in this work.