Thread: Need map created for my fantasy fiction book

Default Need map created for my fantasy fiction book

Hi!

I need a map created for my fantasy fiction book.

Because this book is a "work in progress", this job is a bit unique, as I would need you to create the map in "pieces" as the story progresses. The reason I need it done this way is 1) I am writing and releasing this book (on "Wattpad") serially, chapter-by-chapter, so people are reading it before it is finished; 2) I need to give the reader a good visual representation of geographical layout as they read.

Aside from that, pretty simple really...

-I send you images of rough sketches I have of geographical layout (pencil/paper sketches).

-You render a map based on what i send, you get it to me in a good, high-res format, then I pay you. (I dig old-school stuff like this: http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/...a0y0eykjpg.jpg)

-The map will build as the story goes, so every few weeks, I would send you new "pieces"

-When book is done, you deliver final map, made up of all the pieces generated from previous maps

For this gig, a few quick requirements:

1) you be willing do it in smaller pieces as outlined above...(but of course still get paid "per piece")

2) you *read* the book so you actually know pretty intimately what you're drawing

...and...that's it! Let me know if you have questions or if you can do this. I can tell you that I anticipate about 5-6 "pieces" and would pay about $40 per piece...so somewhere in the range of $200-250 for completed map.

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

I am interested in the project, but a email address could be useful to send you some project samples.