I'm terrible at drawing and the map-making tools I've found simply don't agree with me. I was hoping one of you good folk might please be willing to help me out?

Looking for 2 world maps. 1 being a continent and the other being a hidden Elven in the woods.

They can be as simple as you like with as little detail as you like. I realize this is a free gig so I'm not expecting much. You could legitimately use simple rectangles for homes (for Elven city) and simple icons for anything else. Backgrounds can be a simple white and color is not needed (shading is fine).

Thanks so much in advance to any that respond!

Description of the Elven city is pretty open. The only things that need to be included are as follows:
• The city is extremely classist so a slum area, a working/middle class area, a slightly upper class/nobility area, and some sort of castle simply for events/council meetings.

Description of the continent is as follows (copying/pasting this so you have an idea of what I'm going for). Also if you're familiar with D&D we are completing the Lost Mines of Phandelver module and I'm planning on having Neverwinter be one of 2 or 3 kingdoms to the East.

The continent of Kaeldor contains several regions; the North, East, South, West, and Central parts each contain their own mysteries and rumors that surround them.
To the East is the region of Neverwinter whose main city is the city of Neverwinter controlled by a Lawful Good King Emeric Serone (pronounced ser-own). The city is ruled by the King and a small council of trusted advisors.
To the West lays a land of uncharted jungle, rumored to house mysterious magic causing people to lose their minds and never be seen again. Many say that people are sometimes called by the jungle and leave everything at home to amble aimlessly into the never-ending darkness the trees provide.
To the South is The Dread Steppes a deserted wasteland of sand shrouded in myths and mystery. Not much is known of this desert save for that most die as they wander the sands here in search of gods know what.
To the North is a land of snow and ice, mostly uninhabited save for the mythical creatures rumored to preside over the few nomadic tribes of roaming Dwarves, Goliaths, and various races brave enough to call the region home. Only the bravest adventurers dare to go here in search of a challenge and the respect of the nomadic discordant tribes who, in times of war, are seen as some of the most powerful allies to have.
The Central part of the continent blocks off the East from the West and North from the South due to the huge mountains that loom over the land. Rumor has it that powerful magic and creatures (such as dragon clans and exiled magic abusers) inhabit this area. Bards have brought back stories of the area telling of brave mining groups going in search of fabled precious metals and gems only to find their demise at the hands of greedy dragons who wanted the treasures for themselves.
There is also a set of well-known but less-travelled Tropical Islands to the West of the region of Neverwinter said to be full of barbaric island people called the Shining Isles. Many people have not journeyed outside of the continent and the harbors that connect the West and the islands but the Shining Isles have been rumored to be both dangerous and profitable, full of savages and rare materials. The islands also provide some of Kaeldor’s most precious stones and materials (diamonds and adamantine) worn in jewelry by some of the world’s most prominent figures.