Thread: Transfer of an existing map to a different style suitable for a fantasy book.

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Post Transfer of an existing map to a different style suitable for a fantasy book.

I've gotten this request filled. Thanks for all the interest. I'm trying to figure out how to change the tags on it now.

Hello all. I am writing a fantasy book and my own mapmaking skills are very much limited. I'd like my current map, included below and very computery, re-drawn as something more like Tolkein's map of Middle Earth or, ideally, like this map here by Fragless http://www.deviantart.com/art/Map-of-Eltar-28208522 The map needs to be black and white to facilitate e-book readers. I have no idea what such a job goes for, so I'll be depending on solicitations to see if I can afford it. If you're curious about the story and whether you would enjoy being involved you can find it on wattpad.com under Vandal Valkyrie. I can provide my original GIMP files along with all needed background information.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Woman Made of Steel Map.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	170.7 KB 
ID:	80273  
    Last edited by KristopherGrows; 02-20-2016 at 02:41 PM.

Hey I am interested!
    Looks like a fun project
    If you are still looking for an artist drop me an Email at contact /at/ stefanschloesser /dot/ com!
    My portfolio and my FB Profile
    Currently open for paid commissions

I've gotten this request filled. Thanks for all the interest in it. I'm trying to figure out how to edit the post to 'filled' now.