Thread: *** February 2016 Challenge: Map a Novel ***

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Default *** February 2016 Challenge: Map a Novel ***

This should be a little more cut and dried than last month's challenge.

Your mission this month is to map a locale from ANY novel, short story, novella, etc etc. Sci Fi, Fantasy, Western, Horror, Mystery, whatever genre you want, whatever type of map you want. The winner of this month's Challenge will get one of these:

Name:  goldencompassofglory.png
Views: 396
Size:  3.1 KB

And also: A $20 US dollar Amazon gift card sponsored by me. I most likely will not enter this month's challenge, but if I do, and if I happen to win, it'll be the same rule as last time I did this - I get the compass, and the runner-up gets the gift card. In the case of a tie, EACH winner will get a gift card (except me).

Don't forget to title your threads like so: February 2016 Challenge: <your title goes here>

Also don't forget to preface your work-in-progress attachments/pictures with the tag: ### LATEST WIP ###

If you don't put that tag in there, people can't view your entry in the thumbnail line-up when it's time to vote.

This challenge will end on or around Monday, February 29th. The gift card may take a few days to get to the winner, however, because I'm on vacation for two weeks starting that day.

Good luck, and may the best map win!
    Last edited by Diamond; 02-04-2016 at 02:03 AM.