Thread: Need Advice

Default Need Advice

(i apologize ahead of time if this isnt the right place to post this, as this is my first time using the site)

hey so i make maps for the purpose of playing risk type rpg games, and ive run out of ideas for places to draw. ive overdone europe, middle east, east asia, etc. and ive done some maps that arent real places. so i was wondering if anybody knows of a place i could draw thats got interesting and dynamic land formations (mountains, rivers, maybe different biomes) and could easily see about 10-12 countries occupying it. it doesnt matter if the place is real or fake, international or a small region. any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

All of these places have a lot of diversity, mostly because of the change of elevation: The Andes, Mexico, western United-States, the mountains of Central Asia.

Banned User

Invent your own world Design a continent with everything you listed, and anything else you want to add, then draw it

What about a whole lot of islands? Like Indonesia....

Competing colonies of ants.

Star clusters connected by hyperspace lanes.

Artificial SuperIntelligences fighting over the Internet.
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

A dog's back for a War of the Fleas.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

i usually have trouble with keeping islands connected realistically or simply but i could revisit it. like maybe a colonial era map. central america would be cool, aztecs and stuff. ive done north america a lot. and civilization IV beat me to galaxy colonization and wars, id feel bad. thanks for all the replies though guys

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk