Thread: RPG Map Maker/Creator from Australia

Default RPG Map Maker/Creator from Australia

Hi, as long as I have been able to draw I have been making maps and dreaming of fantastic places for RPG adventures to take place. Now I make them. I am the owner of a very small business called Game Tile Warehouse and have for the last year or so been making tiles/tokens and have recently moved into creating and printing maps. I am presently creating a rooftop style set after identifying a niche that other RPG companies have not saturated or satisfied in the consumer.

I look forward to learning more from all of you about the process, concept, execution, and design tips on taking my art even further by understanding and applying new techniques and knowledge relating to cartography as I move forward in my passion.

Cheers,
    Kris from GTW

Hi Kris, welcome to the Guild!
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Welcome to the guild!! Fellow Aussie here, but living in the US for now

Thank you both! Are you both designers yourselves?

I am a novice Maybe one day I can use the title designer, but for now I am a hobbyist

I'm strictly in the hobbyist category too, but with zero interest in making maps for profit!

There are many professional artists posting if you have questions, Kris. Just ask if you're looking for advice on something specific.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Welcome to the Guild Kris! For a time I dwelt amongst your Kiwi cousins across the Tasman. I'm a part-time freelancer myself. I wish you all the best in your business venture.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh