Thanks for the welcome guys! I know my maps have a bit of a clear and light contrast, I think that's become part of my art style actually. Doesn't hurt to adjust your monitors anyway, amirite?

But yeah, I understand the complaints. I do hope to be a flash expert, but we'll see. I'm glad you like the "glyphs" I used, too. I had to find some icon for the nation's crests; and my only option was webbidings or whatever the font is called. I might color in the nations within it's counties, too as suggested.

Also, I'll see what I can do with tips in due time! At that note, I've added the ongoing wiki I've been working on for my setting in my signature. Feel free to browse on that and tell me what you think via a PM, IM or comment. I love chatting. Also, I would love to find more co-writers for the thing here. Because unlike other GM's my storytelling project, my Roleplay is not based on technical dynamics, dice or a DND system. Pure storytelling. All you need is some logic and a little literacy.

...and read the wiki, but that's obvious! Haha.

Cheers.