Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Working on a 100 symbol set for Sci-Fi Battle Systems, Starports and Starships

A corridor deck that has an almost science-fiction/fantasy vibe to it. I'm might try to build a starship deck plan with exotic look to it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sci-fantasy-corridor-deck.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	80843
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

How about a retro hover taxi - has kind of a Fifth Element crossed with Brazil quality to it.

Makes me think... Corbin Dallas Multi-pass!

GP

Name:	retro-hover-cab.png 
Views:	84 
Size:	228.8 KB 
ID:	81098
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Hover cop?

Name:	retro-hover-cop.png 
Views:	92 
Size:	138.4 KB 
ID:	81105
    DrivethruRPG store

What began as a retro hover taxi cab is turning into a fleet. I'm going to try to get 25 flying cars. Here's the first five - a cab, a police car, ambulance, heavy freight truck, garbage hauler truck. Moving right along...

Name:	retro-fleet-01.png 
Views:	90 
Size:	1.36 MB 
ID:	81108
    DrivethruRPG store

Someone suggested I add some multi-colors to the different vehicles, so for personal vehicles, I'm doing 5 different colors, and each with a grunge version - here is the 10 versions of the economy compact hover car, which I'm counting as one car design - 10 paint jobs, each.

Name:	retro-fleet-car01.png 
Views:	69 
Size:	1.42 MB 
ID:	81109
    DrivethruRPG store

The family hover sedan in five colors and five with grunge...

Name:	retro-fleet-car02.png 
Views:	85 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	81124
    DrivethruRPG store

For the sporty turbo hover racer aficionados with air foil on rear and tribal graphics on the sides!

And the hover soccer Moms with mini-vans.

Name:	retro-fleet-car04.png 
Views:	87 
Size:	862.6 KB 
ID:	81143Click image for larger version. 

Name:	retro-fleet-car03.png 
Views:	76 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	81144
    DrivethruRPG store

I wanted to do a luxury car, but didn't want a Lexus or Cadillac, so I went for a 1930's style REO Touring Car or something like a Rolls Royce. So there's fancy grills, trim, even a hood ornament! Maybe one more personal car design, then a wrecked version of each car type, then on to more non-personal vehicles to close this set out.

Name:	retro-fleet-car05.png 
Views:	76 
Size:	1.36 MB 
ID:	81151
    DrivethruRPG store

Someone suggested I include some wrecked hover cars, so instead of doing every car of every color, I picked one of each type of car and created a wrecked version. I figured the compact car would get demolished, so it mostly didn't survive. The mini-van is a victim of a T-bone hit. The sedan got a high safety rating and it's damage shows that. The sports car while has some safety built into it, when driving to fast, damage can be severe. The touring car, being more solid takes a beating.

Name:	retro-fleet-car05-wrecks.png 
Views:	61 
Size:	833.8 KB 
ID:	81152
    DrivethruRPG store

One more before I go to bed, some non-personal vehicles for a change: a fire truck, and empty freight hauler, a tanker truck and an urban assault vehicle when the police need serious backup.

Name:	retro-fleet-car06.png 
Views:	118 
Size:	1.84 MB 
ID:	81155
    DrivethruRPG store

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast