Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Working on a 100 symbol set for Sci-Fi Battle Systems, Starports and Starships

Three city hover buses and their grunge versions, plus the first of five colors for a Hover Harley - next rice rockets!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	retro-fleet-car07.png 
Views:	132 
Size:	1.82 MB 
ID:	81173
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Five different colors of Hover Harleys with riders and without, and five different color rice rockets with color-coordinated riders and without.

Name:	retro-fleet-car08.png 
Views:	116 
Size:	661.5 KB 
ID:	81175
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Someone asked for an exploding tank, so I created the urban assault vehicle exploding, and when I posted it on FB, they said, they meant the tanker, not tank... so I did both.

Name:	exploding-assault-vehicle.png 
Views:	84 
Size:	511.1 KB 
ID:	81182Click image for larger version. 

Name:	exploding-tanker.png 
Views:	81 
Size:	1.87 MB 
ID:	81183
    DrivethruRPG store

One personal vehicle I forgot to do... the pickup truck. I did five colors, but then somebody mentioned that 95% of the pickups in Florida are white. So I replaced the blue with white (since I only want 5 colors per vehicle design). And then I created 5 colors of cube van, one with graphics (to be cute.)

Name:	retro-fleet-car09.png 
Views:	105 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	81185Click image for larger version. 

Name:	retro-fleet-car10.png 
Views:	71 
Size:	1.71 MB 
ID:	81186
    DrivethruRPG store

Last ones, before I go to bed (yeah, I have weird hours). I only need to create 2 more to reach my goal of 25 flying car designs. This set has 5 colors of a stretch limo, a 5 ton utility truck like the big kind the power and phone companies use, a hearse, and 10 versions of roadster convertible (kind of a Mini Cooper) in 1950's pastel colors. Almost done!

Name:	retro-fleet-car11.png 
Views:	122 
Size:	2.63 MB 
ID:	81191
    DrivethruRPG store

The vehicles are magnificent!
    Very beautiful work!

The futuristic atmosphere is very well done.

Thank you very much!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123