Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BYREWELL MANOR HOUSE - Floorplan

Quote Originally Posted by lorelei View Post
    Yes, Nathan, i do plan on it. However, my players will not be anywhere near this Estate for a bit....so i have some time to work one up. Any suggestions other than "bedrooms"?
    A Trophy room, a gaming room, a bathing room, a chapel, an observatory.

Very nice map.

Guild Novice Aurélien Arkadiusz's Avatar

If there is running water on tap, a flush toilet would add to the upper floor amenities.

What defenses do you have in mind to protect those sleeping in the upstairs bedrooms? Dire-hounds, kenneled in hidden spaces in the walls, could be over-kill, but what about some beasties to raise the alarm and munch on unwelcome intruders? Likely you will already have one or more escape-routes planned from each floor of your manor.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurélien Arkadiusz View Post
    If there is running water on tap, a flush toilet would add to the upper floor amenities.

What defenses do you have in mind to protect those sleeping in the upstairs bedrooms? Dire-hounds, kenneled in hidden spaces in the walls, could be over-kill, but what about some beasties to raise the alarm and munch on unwelcome intruders? Likely you will already have one or more escape-routes planned from each floor of your manor.

Well the manor is lived in by Count Byrewell. He is a bachelor, and has his manservant, Boss Hogg, who is all the protection the Count needs In any case Count Byrewell is a Warlock, having a secret pact with Bayemon, the Demon Lord of Unhealed Wounds and worships Talona, the Goddess of Disease.

In the secret room (bottom right) there is a trap door that leads to network of caves and caverns underground leading to the Count's torture chamber and altar to his Demon Lord and Goddess.

I think i'll also make a map for "the grounds" as i expect a grand and epic fight to happen here. I think i may have the Count have a party soon and invite my adventurers.....mwhahwwhahahahaaaa (evil laugh)
    Last edited by lorelei; 05-09-2016 at 07:15 PM.

Guild Novice Aurélien Arkadiusz's Avatar

lorelei, your *shudder* Count Byrewell obviously doesn't need direhounds, as he likely rips such-like critters apart for his morning exercise! Some of your rpg adventurers are going to need really heavy-duty protection against him just to survive a first encounter.

Touring the Count's deep caverns doesn't sound like a fun experience except, maybe, for a hero such as Conan the Cimmerian.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12