Been a while...

This map will be used for a game. The setting is semi-modern, post-modern, medieval... It's a feudal society with some magic and tech that is more or less modern, but is forced to live with limited farming space. Also they have some more advanced tech, but it will only be used for things that need it when I come across the need for it so sparse ^.^

The history of the area is similar to that of Britain. It was colonized by Romanesque forces about 1500 years ago. ~500 years later Rome began being destabilizing and losing central authority leaving in it's wake invaders from the east... which ended with them being blended into the overal culture over the next several hundred years. In the present there are many about 20 kingdoms on the Island. Some are more native, some are more Roman. some are more Anglo-Saxon, but all are most homogonous. The area we're focusing on is a 100km^2 area in the southern part of the map that is dominated mostly by those of roman descent...

I am still trying to figure out the names of the places I have 8 more towns & counties... and figure out how to draw the rivers in better; Wilbur isn't working for some reason.

The area you see is 1 Kingdom.
The colored divisions are Duchies.
The divisions in the duchies are counties.
I do have a Fief map, but it is way too cluttered with it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NewBritainLocalGameMap.png 
Views:	79 
Size:	470.2 KB 
ID:	81332