Thread: More planet goodness

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Wonderful...why couldn't I find this when I was doing my mining colony? Nice find.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Post Found an interesting link!

Nice tut link, RobA - have some REP!

I was searching for a Galaxy Generator, on a whim and found this liink. The software is rather interesting, but I don't know what to do with it. If I could do a screen capture, it might be worthwhile, but I'd want to get rid of the text at the top right of the view.

Its a realtime generator with a sprite 3D viewer that moves to where you place the mouse or use the short-cut keys to navigate the system.

The goal was to create a realistic, real-time galaxy with a 1000 billion stars and 4 light years between stars - closer near the core.

It looks very cool, but as I said, I don't know what to do with it... got any suggestions on how to take of advantage of this app?

GP

real-time galaxy generator
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations