Thread: Newbie Mapper

Default Newbie Mapper

Greetings Everyone!

My name is ladiestorm, and I'm a new mapper, using cc3+/cd3/dd3 which I purchased about a month ago. A few of you might recognize the name, as I have been posting quite frequently on the profantasy site, and I recognized a name here and there.

What can I tell you about me? I'm a writer and a gamer for over 30 years. I've been a player and a GM for years, and I have always wanted to be able to make maps of my game worlds. Unfortunately I can't draw for anything! I paint pictures with words. I'm also a published writer(not well known, yet!) and I like the idea of finally being able to map for my books!

I look forward to meeting everyone on the site, and I'm especially looking forward to seeing how my newbie map making can evolve!

Welcome to the Guild ladiestorm
    There are a fair number of CC mappers on here who can offer help and advice.
    Cheers,
    J.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Tonnichiwa's Avatar

Hi Ladiestorm, Nice to see you again. I hope you have a great time perusing all that the guild has to offer. I've learned quite a bit from being here. One of my favorite things to do here now is to enter the monthly challenges so it forces me to improve my mapping skills. I may not ever win but honestly I don't care. I do it to improve my skills. It also lets me see some really great maps as they progress. Anyway, have fun here.

Cheers.