Oh that's right I forgot to mention my some what ecclectic tastes. I have a large collection of early ninties rock, on cd, I have bostons classical music station on the radio, an a substantial collection of Irish folk and pop music all over the place.
I've got some Eva Cassidy (her time after time and feilds of gold are awe enspiring) Loreena McCennet (sp?) I especiially like bonny portmour, and mummers dance), a few Enya (boadica is good for the darker or brooding ideas).

It's funny that there are occasional moment where I'm sitting on my matress on the floor reading Neitzche, with Vivaldies seasons playing on the radio and I have this realisation that... I'm not normal. I mean I know I'm not normal but you suddenly just realise how differant you are.

Like walking through corn mazes with my six year old neice, and discussing the plaques that have clues and trivia on them, you find yourself admitting you have a favorite marsupial. Or on a discussion of symbols and art you admit you have a favorite platonic solid.

I'm not normal ... and I think I'm okay with that.
Quote Originally Posted by Dracontes View Post
I'm ambivalent about it so I'd rather comment and not vote. When doing verbal stuff having anything on with people talking tends to annoy me to no end. When drawing I'm rather partial to turning the radio on. My musical tastes? Rather eclectic since beggars can't be choosers: I can go from Classical (Beethoven's 9th) to Pop (Mika's Lollipop) with some punk fado (Deolinda) in between Of course after a few hours I have to put down the headphones and go for a walk