Thread: Chosin Few game from VPG

Guild Member Facebook Connected Ilya Kudriashov's Avatar

Map Chosin Few game from VPG

That's some nice product design in the first image, and I especially like the background terrain on the main battlemap. I would just note that for each of these images, the overlay of black stencil text on red Chinese characters is very difficult to read, at least for me.

In the text for your game instructions, there are several spots where I would correct the spelling and punctuation, noted here in red:

Roll a d6 against the attacking unit's current attack value.

For 3 Actions, you may increase the strength of one of your Units one step

Return 5 random cards to the box [no e's on the end of "return" or "random"]

I also note that you're using a capital I rather than the numeral 1, not sure if this is intentional. There are also several words (cube, unit, attack) which appear both as capitals and lowercase, apparently at random. Not sure if these are stylistic effects or if they were just overlooked typos.

This isn't the sort of game I usually play, but overall the design is nicely done, and the smudged typeface for the instructions gives the feel of a hastily typed memo from a field tent on the front lines.

Guild Member Facebook Connected Ilya Kudriashov's Avatar

Thanks for your corrections - Its a just layout of cards
    And my english is not perfect, so sorry
    All text was corrected after my work by game designer himself
    )))