Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Map 32 - The Maucland Confederacy

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

The differences between the two are too subtle for my eye. Whichever you choose, they're both beautiful. I really enjoyed watching this develop.

I really love how this has turned out, excellent job! As Diamond said, there isn't too much difference, I like 'em both.

I offer map commissions for RPG's, world-building, and books
    PORFOLIO | INSTAGRAM

You guys are all giving me such warm fuzzy feelings. Thank you for all the positive comments and rep!

I think the balance is tilted toward the painted map, and that's the way I'm inclined myself. I'm brushing away with the GIMP eraser tool to make a nice version for insertion into the composite!

Okay, Attention, J!

The one tagged "Latest WIP" here is the final version. Here's one with transparency, resized to the original template:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Maucland_painted_transparent_atWorldSize.png 
Views:	60 
Size:	859.0 KB 
ID:	83245

In case it's useful / anyone is curious, here is the full size transparent one (world size is that scaled 31%), and here is the full size painted map.

Thanks again everybody for the suggestions and encouragement. This might be my fastest completed end-to-end pen-and-paint map!

Attention J!

Here is a flag I whipped up for Maucland. I tried various nautical motifs and other things, but in the end decided to just go simple.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MauclandFlag.png 
Views:	40 
Size:	242.3 KB 
ID:	83360

So now I am all done with my GuildWorld contribution! Redrobes, next time you do the composite, you can grab the transparent map that I did for you.

Last edited by jshoer; 05-04-2016 at 09:24 PM.

Nice job on all of this jshoer
    I really like the colors you used for you map.
    The flag will look great on the next update.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567