Thread: November Entry: Sparre Leg, Brendle Galaxy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Where is the Dagobah system????

Lovely idea and execution Bohunk. The shape reminds me a bit of those diagrams showing the stages of births to deaths of stars.

Blog Entries

Thats really good. I am glad to see this is its the first one even remotely like what I am planning to do. I thought I might have the wrong idea about this map.

Its very well done - what did you use to do it. Any scripting or all by hand ?

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    Where is the Dagobah system????

Lovely idea and execution Bohunk. The shape reminds me a bit of those diagrams showing the stages of births to deaths of stars.
    Thanks, it reminds me of some of the hubble pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    Thats really good. I am glad to see this is its the first one even remotely like what I am planning to do. I thought I might have the wrong idea about this map.

Its very well done - what did you use to do it. Any scripting or all by hand ?
    Thanks, the stars were add noise with some brightness and contrast and the clouds were difference clouds with some color.

New update. I think its done, but I keep looking at it thinking its not, but I do that with all my maps. If anyone has any idea's let me know. I decided to make a computer screen from a distant future. I guess I could add comets, astroids, black holes etc. We'll see.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	space.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	3.29 MB 
ID:	7610