Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Creating an entire village at encounter scale for a product

Village update: small manor, second floor - family residences: master top left, teenage daughter with dress on display on top right, bathroom at bottom left, nursery to the right of bathroom, stairs down to ground floor or up to attic, son's room, linen closet at bottom right (might add some shelves and stuff there yet). Then attic above with storage area under peaked roof, with open roof areas to left and right. A rookery sits on top right. Just the cellar to furnish and this is done!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	entire-village-11d.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	1.96 MB 
ID:	82311
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Looking forward to see all of it put together.

I offer map commissions for RPG's, world-building, and books
    PORFOLIO | INSTAGRAM

Village final: finished the cellar level to the small manor, which includes the gated tunnel going to the spiral stairs up to the stone gazebo in the English garden. Now to throw these together with a short gazetteer, then printable sliced, printable whole maps with grids and virtual tabletop ready images without grids at 100 dpi.

GP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	entire-village-11e.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	2.23 MB 
ID:	82346
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Guild Applicant

Very nice, any chance of something similar to go with your Old West Map Sets?

What to say ... magnificent !
    It is just perfect.

Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by sirkerry View Post
    Very nice, any chance of something similar to go with your Old West Map Sets?
    Well I have a train station, a jail/courthouse/gallows site maps so far. I could see about doing more for entire old west town, but I have a lot of commissions right now to catch up on.
    DrivethruRPG store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12