Thread: Hi Everyone

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Default Hi Everyone

New here, so I just wanted to say hi. My name's Paul and I'm just an amateur writer/cartographer. Mostly I write adventures and draw maps for my own D&D campaigns, but recently I started to see how much of a need there is for decent quality tactical maps for VTTs, so I thought I'd start sharing what I've created rather than just using it once and forgetting about it.

I started off by making an album for the Curse of Strahd adventure maps I'm working on. Is there a size limit? Things started acting funny as I tried uploading larger files.

Hey Paul - welcome to the Guild.
    Yes, I think the size limit might be somewhere around 5-6 mb and there also might be a resolution limit too, though I'm not sure on that one.
    If you want comments on your maps, you should post them in a thread. Fewer people end up seeing the albums and as such you get fewer comments.
    Not a problem putting them in albums, but maybe also do a thread with them as well.

Welcome! I am looking forward to your work. LOVE Strahd!

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

welcome to the guild - I know there is a thread somewhere about file sizes but I believe its about 8?
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise