Good to see I inspired some people. I love city maps, so the more, the better!
This is also a great opportunity for me to study different styles and stea... eh borrow them for my own maps

What I really like about your map is the forests and the farmland in the clearings. I also like the layout of the city walls. They look organic (they are not placed in straight lines). Seeing forested areas inside the (stone?) walls does look a bit funny to me. It's very expensive to build city walls... so why enclose forest? But hey, this is a fantasy map

Some things I would change:

- The texture of the walls. This texture looks really "rocky" and has lots of color differences and patches.
- Make the towers stand out more. The walls and towers look too much alike right now I think.
- Add different looking houses, as the roofs all share the same colors. Houses are often built using the same materials that can be found in the surrounding area, but a few houses should look different to make the city look more realistic.

Also, is it possible to upload a higher resolution version of your map?

Anyway, keep up the good work. I did about twenty maps with City Designer 3 and as you might have noticed I did improve my skills with each map (and I think there is still room for a lot of improvement, so I am never done ).