Thread: World Map for Pirate RPG

Default World Map for Pirate RPG

Greetings, exceptional people! Thank you so much for opening this thread! I hope you'll consider helping us - yes, us! I'm one of the game-masters of a pirate roleplay called The Expeditions of the Lazarus, and we need your talented selves to please help us with a map!

Reference one
    Reference two
    So, above is what I had in mind for the lay-out of the landmasses of Dayas – I am actually concentrating on the layout of the question-marked areas, with the sea in the center. I am aware the rest of the map is from Game of Thrones, but as I was looking through maps online I stumbled across this, and the formation is nearly perfect! The second image is a cropped version, just to get an idea of what I mean (just ignore Westeros and the other bit). The bottom continent would extend a bit further south. In the sea between the two landmasses, there are a ton of islands – scattered off the coasts of the mainlands, but also volcanic ones in the middle of nowhere.
    In this google document you’ll find all the details about the world we’re creating! Basically, Arthinain is to the south, Marina is to the east, Dartmor to the north, probably in the area where the top question mark is, down to that northernmost forked river, and Ethello is to the west. Some land formations (moutains/rivers) and almost all of our cities are mentioned, so I would love if they were included and placed on the map. I know there's a handful for each region, but we try to be pretty thorough and paint a picture for our world in words, as well as for you, to help actually paint it!

A map in a similar style to this would be great! I don’t need so much detail and flourish but it’d be awesome to have it.

As far as quality goes, semi-professional would be wonderful, but honestly, I’ll take what I can get – I know I’m asking for a favor here, and have a TON of information work with. This map is needed for web/forum use and its ideal dimensions would be 1280x800 pixels.

As far as time constraints, I have none, but I am using it in an active (though slow-moving) roleplay so I would love to have it sooner rather than later!

I really am not concerned with copyright, being as this is for use for an RPG and won’t be making any profit! I’ll happily give credit to you on the forum where this game will be active, which is here!

You can reach me at my skype, serendipitous.bliss but please make sure to send the contact request mentioning this post! Otherwise, you might be ignored!
    Last edited by rabbit; 04-20-2016 at 02:42 AM.

Messaged you on Skype.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk