Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A nice surprise

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hi tilt and thanks for the welcome. It seems we have similar interests apart from maps as in type and graphic exploration - it's nice to see your very competent work.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the kind words, yes - love all kinds of graphics, day job is more indesign than photoshop though
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Lingon's Avatar

Fantastic work, and it's nice to see another watercolor mapper! You have excellent control of the paints.

Quote Originally Posted by Lingon View Post
    Fantastic work, and it's nice to see another watercolor mapper! You have excellent control of the paints.
    Hi Lingon, I'm finally getting the hang of this site including how to reply to messages. It seems we work in similar ways - my materials are Bockingford watercolour paper, 0.3 technical pencil and professional grade watercolours (well worth the extra cost). I have worked in permanent marker and watercolour and the marker does impart an individual feel for sure. I love your renderings of islands and mountains; hopefully my next possible commission of a Scottish island will test me on that one.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123