Thread: Northwest Nexia

Guild Member handsome_unlimited's Avatar

Map Northwest Nexia

Hi all!

I know that you probably weren't expecting me to keep producing content after I became Guildmaster, but I take my position as your fearless and handsome leader very seriously. I know the title underneath my avatar might say some garbage like "guild novice", but that's a programming glitch that my underlings will soon correct.

Anyway, this map is of the area surrounding Demeria, the city map I posted not long ago - the one that SOME people say was responsible for my promotion to Guild Emperor For Life. In D&D5e parlance, this is the kingdom-scale map, so one hex is equal to 6 miles. Although not as impressive as the Demeria City map, these are FAST to make. Whereas this might take me a few hours over a couple of days now, this sort of thing used to take me over a month of messing around every afternoon.

As usual, I'm happy to answer any questions if you have them.

-Fuhrer Lord Handsome Unlimited

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AOO Flattened Watermarked.jpg 
Views:	340 
Size:	1.98 MB 
ID:	83469

Another great map oh handsome, fearless, wise master.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Nicely done, munificent boss. And we do understand the undertitling thing - one has to avoid appearing too self-praised, lest the lesser of us become dispirited by comparison. We all know your real place in the cosmos.

Which came first, pray tell, the chicken, the egg, or the road he was crossing? And who DID steal the cookies from the cookie jar?

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Looks pretty good, however should a supreme guild master like you really be so scared of petty minions taking his maps that he has to ruin the perfection with letters across it all. ... I actually just skimmed it but didn't 'stay' for details being to distracted from the watermarks. :/
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Really great map, I love the style and I like how you have the location of it on a continent in the corner. This seems like a map from a board game.

The watermark is rather distracting however..

I offer map commissions for RPG's, world-building, and books
    PORFOLIO | INSTAGRAM