Thread: good afternoon.

Default good afternoon.

hello ladies and gentlemen. my name is Kazimieras ( do not try to spell it you will break you tongue or wake some forgotten evil spirit). i am big fan of geography, science, and other planets and exploration related subjects ( i think in live before this i was explorer or least the explorer's ship's sailor). so map making is better that sex ( at least i got this more often). i use the auto realm because other stuff is to difficult to me, so i hope tolearn how to operate the more sophisticated machinery. sometimes when the moon is full and the Venus is furthers from the earth i create the story to my map. maybe one day i will put my auto realm map with the story about that world, and you give me suggestion how to fix it. sorry for the long post. have a nice day.
    regards.
    Kazimieras Mickus - kuprenx the curiuos

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi Kaz, and welcome to the guild. Take a look around and you'll see we have many tutorials for all kinds of programs. And when you're ready to map, make a WIP thread while you work for help and critique
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise