Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Apr / May 2016 Lite Challenge: Ambush at the Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Wolram View Post
    Word spread of the ambush, and the Luthbards joined the ambush. They brought with them their extra special mead for the occasion, and put up a great mead tent!!

Something was in that mead...

The army marched past at exactly 6:36am. The ambusher's were so drunk / hung over that they either didn't notice or couldn't be bothered to move. Enemy scouts found them, and a few scraps broke out, but the armies never engaged. Now the people at the camp have taking to raiding nearby villages to quench their thirst for battle. Each clan fights eachother for control of the mead tent, the horses escaped when the gate was left open, and people keep falling down the hill and injuring themselves on tree stumps. The king who had planned the ambush so perfectly was found sleeping naked in a tree on the morning of the planned ambush."[/I]
    Fantastic map, and I love this ending to the story, the whole army was to drunk to attack, I laughed a lot at that one!!

A great finished product! I wouldn't know where to start with a nice photorealistic map like this, you gotta teach me sometime.

I think Gimp can make gifs, possibly. I'm not sure..
    Last edited by Josiah VE; 05-14-2016 at 11:02 AM.

I offer map commissions for RPG's, world-building, and books
    PORFOLIO | INSTAGRAM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123