Thread: Digital Map Request

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Help Digital Map Request

Hello everybody, today i have come for help from the talented cartographers that stumble across my request. I am currently writing a book of a D&D 3.5 based rules variation (in spanish) and non-profitable, that's why i can't offer a payment, and made a map for universal adventures to help the players. Im not a talented artist so all i did lack the beauty and magnificence. I have only drawed on paper a world map with some cities seen as points or numbers.
    I'm attaching what i have Here and to the thread. What i would like is to make that awfull looking map i made into something stylish and clean. Im not picky when it comes to style but if it helps it would suit much more a fantasy style map like this or this.
    I also don't mind any modifications you feel like doing to the map, just as long as the map isn't unrecongnizable. Whoever can help me feel free to add names or land or water or whatever you feel like adding, and if there is anything i can help you with don't hesitate to ask me.
    There is no expiration date. And whoever does this, please send me some real info like your name so i can make sure to give credit in my book and games.

Thanks all for reading. Have a nice day
    Mi Mail: jano1906@gmail.com
    ClimowitzClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Map.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	2.70 MB 
ID:	83331
    Last edited by Climowitz; 05-05-2016 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Attaching