Hello everyone, I always watched this site and I'm asking for this work because I know that here you just do wonderful stuff! Here's my request

Description of Maps: A map of all the internal part fo the invincible, the airship of Final Fantasy IX, for who don't know, this is the airship. The internal part are these: Bridge 1 2, core in between to the bridge and Controls 1, the controls 1 2.

Map: I need only a single map, with the 3 space connected between them as someone would think looking at the pictures. The point of view is from the above, it will be used for a D&D play but I don't need the grid in the final work

Technical: Jpg, with at least 300 dpi, Full color would be wonderful but even if someone don't want to use colors it's good for me

Copyright: The artist will retain copyright of the map. I have only the request to use the map for D&D with friends, no more

Deadline: Nope, if someone will do the map for the when I'll have to use that in the game would be wonderful but anyway I would just love to see the map