Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ashford Castle Hotel and Resort

Wow, cool map! Looks great!

Absolutely stunning, JE. The time investment was huge, I hope the client made it worth your time! As Diamond said, nailing the perspective (looks semi-fisheye which must have made it even tougher) was masterful.

Great work! I'd love to go visit and see this in the wild. Too bad I can't rep you yet, I want to.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wonderful map filled with beautiful details and I really love the color scheme - clear and concise and lovely green
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Man, I'm falling behind on here. Need to check these maps more often.
    Quote Originally Posted by GLS View Post
    This is a great map J! I took a brief look at it on FB the other day, but didn't get a real chance to admire it. At first glance you think "yeah, this is a pretty decent looking map", but then you see all the little details in there and all the close-ups and are just blown away!

Really fantastic work!

Also, sorry I would rep you, but it seems you've been producing too many great maps at the mo!
    Thanks GLS. That is a great compliment and much appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    Dang, man. That is one fantastic piece of work. I think the most impressive thing to me is that you managed to keep the perspective the same across this entire beast. Kudos, sir.
    Thanks Diamond. This map really stressed me out.
    And stretched my skills too.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielHasenbos View Post
    This map is amazing! Great work J!
    Thanks Dan.
    Quote Originally Posted by snodsy View Post
    Sorry can't rep you again so soon, but incredible piece once again, you just keep pushing that envelope, Your work recently really works perfect for these types of specific setting, great job.
    Thanks snodsy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostywheat View Post
    Wow, cool map! Looks great!
    Thanks again Ghosty
    Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    Absolutely stunning, JE. The time investment was huge, I hope the client made it worth your time! As Diamond said, nailing the perspective (looks semi-fisheye which must have made it even tougher) was masterful.
    Thanks Ravs Yep, it was a challenge, to be sure.
    The perspective was weird. Not true iso. And it was altered from where things really were on the map which made it tough to make comparisons.
    Quote Originally Posted by jshoer View Post
    Great work! I'd love to go visit and see this in the wild. Too bad I can't rep you yet, I want to.
    Thanks jshoer
    Quote Originally Posted by tilt View Post
    Wonderful map filled with beautiful details and I really love the color scheme - clear and concise and lovely green
    Thanks Tilt. Well, it is in Ireland, so the green really had to show strong.
    And having been to Ireland myself, that land really is very green.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123