Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Great River Region Commission

Given how nice these maps look this may be a weird comment, but I love your font choice. Do you mind sharing which one you chose? It works so perfectly with the style of the map.

Nice work indeed. Hard to make a map that looks equally good in color and grey scale!

Great work on this Arsheesh, it has got you personnal touch. I really like your compass rose and her winged dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Robulous View Post
    Lovely, I particularly like those curls of smoke over the mountain, very elegant.
    Thanks so much, I was going for something a bit more cartoony and stylized with this one, I'm glad to here that you liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by tilt View Post
    looking damn beautiful, just might have to rep you for that
    Thanks Tilt!

Quote Originally Posted by foremost View Post
    Very nice job with this, Arsheesh. Like some others, I'm bugged by the elevation of the lake, but I assume that was part of the commission and there was nothing you could've done to fix it! The colored version is great, and I really like your dragon compass rose.
    Thanks Foremost. Yes, the specs of the commission were that the Lake was supposed to be elevated as if resting on a plateau. Thanks for the kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by NateVz View Post
    Great looking map. Clean, colorful and gorgeous.
    Thanks, glad you think so.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorth View Post
    Given how nice these maps look this may be a weird comment, but I love your font choice. Do you mind sharing which one you chose? It works so perfectly with the style of the map.
    No problem at all. I actually only used a single font for this piece, Caslon Antique.

Quote Originally Posted by mearrin69 View Post
    Nice work indeed. Hard to make a map that looks equally good in color and grey scale!
    Thank you mearrin69.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlin View Post
    Great work on this Arsheesh, it has got you personnal touch. I really like your compass rose and her winged dragon.
    Thank so much Warlin. The actual compass design was provided in the reference map sent by my client, so I can't take credit for that - I just took it and represented it in my own artistic style.

Thanks everyone for all of the helpful feedback!

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123