Thread: Map of a planet in the Halo Universe based on rough sketch

Default Map of a planet in the Halo Universe based on rough sketch

Hello. I'm planning hosting a community based around roleplaying in the near future, and I'm planning to start it off by hosting a full "campaign" in ArmA 3 in the Halo Universe. It's going to be set during the time of Operation Trebuchet, and I've decided to draft my own map of Eridanus II (one of the main locations in Operation: Trebuchet). I've used some areas from the arma games in the map itself (namely Altis, Stratis, Chernogorsk, and Utes), so you should be able to find information out about the landmasses if need be.

Some things to know: Eridanus II is mostly rural. I'd enjoy it if the person who took on this task would flesh out the edges of the landmasses, and the borders of the different areas, and maybe add some mountainous areas.

Also: Black = Continent Name, Blue = Province Name, Green = Sea, and Red = POI or City

Preferences:

I'd enjoy an "official" looking map, with a grid system, but I'd prefer no topographic lines.

For anyone who takes on this task, thank you very much. Sadly, I have nothing to offer for he/she who completes the task, except my thanks.

Here is the map sketch:

http://i.imgur.com/PDv2aLL.png
    Last edited by overki11; 05-23-2016 at 06:20 AM.