Hey All!
So, as I said in my introduction, I was brought into cartography because my friend is DM'ing a D&D campaign for our group and wanted to do a homebrew campaign, which required a world. Now the guidelines he gave me were to think in the realm of how the world in Elder Scrolls has 2 continents, he wanted to go with something like that. Now the entire campaign is going to have a lot of tongue-in-cheek humor and be delightfully self-aware of just how little we all (except 1 of us) really knows about D&D so of course the world should reflect that. However at the same time, since I am also a Psychology major, going into grad school in the fall, he wanted my help adding a degree of realism to the city, interpersonal interaction and the world, how would people go about doing X, what events would cause Y that sort of thing. Anyway, the point of all this is here is my map of the primary continent where we will be adventuring, he has dubbed it, Dankia as in "Dank Memes." I made it in inkarnate as I am not in the position to pay for software at the moment. Keeping in mind that this is my 1st real attempt at mapping, and that I have not yet added in all the borders and smaller cities and details. (He's doing an Inside-out world build) I was hoping I could get some feedback on it. Also I have not yet asked him if ultimately the continent will extend beyond what it currently is, but that is an option

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dankia v 2.0.png 
Views:	95 
Size:	911.4 KB 
ID:	84047