Thread: Sea God Temple - I.C.E. contest entry WIP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Looking good as always. You do have some alias artifacts around your 3D models though from the cut paste I'm guessing. Can your 3D program render an alpha channel export? I do that in Poser all the time, but I'm not sure if all 3D programs can do that. It gets rid of having to then cut the image away from the background.

There is also a line in the middle of the octopus icon in the big circle.

There seems to be a "stacking" problem with the figures and wall to the left of the sea god as well.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Post Tweaks, tweaks...

I have Poser as well, but I'm not doing the main render there - the app I use doesn't render in alpha channel, I'll fix those edges, though.

I'll probably have to shrink those statues a bit and move above the walls, on left of altar.

The line on the octopus tile, however is not a seam, but an actual dark streak at the center of the green marble, so that's not an error.

Small tweaks to fix these, thanks for noticing, RP.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations