Thread: Sea God Temple - I.C.E. contest entry WIP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm guessing your sea god is a kind god? When I saw the mosaic in at the bottom (which looks great by the way!) I was hoping for an angry, giant squid god of the sea The statue there looks great though, as does the water around the base. The top of the columns seem to be lacking something, but I'm not sure what.

Over all, great map!

Wip Statues and Walls

My tiles on the mosaic are large so they can be easily viewed by the gamer, they are so large, that it effectively hides the mosaic, beneath. If I used something familiar like an angry squid, you wouldn't be able to see it.

I may place some mosaics in the two side rooms. I might try an angry squid in one of those.

I added walls, stairs up to administrative chambers to either side of the chapel area. I added some additional bronze statues - crab, dolphins, octopus and clams. I added a few more columns, placed a dias for the high priest in the top circle of the mosaic area. Also added stairs in front.

WIP so far...

GP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sargoseum-new.jpg 
Views:	601 
Size:	1.87 MB 
ID:	7883  
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations