Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Symbols Sets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I have created a varicolor symbol set for CC3 overland maps based on the TrueType dingbat symbols font that comes with the AutoREALM program:

http://autorealm.sourceforge.net/index.php
    Attached Files Attached Files
    jaerdaph
    JUST ADD HEROES An ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying Game Blog by Joe "jaerdaph" Bardales

Some very nice CC2/Cosmographer Star Trek symbols are available on this page:

http://anomaly.mushpark.com/transfer.html

Look under "Trek Symbols". There are also a couple of CC2 Star Trek ship and starbase deck plans on that page too.

I recently rediscovered these amazing symbols on my hard drive and decided to hunt down the original link to share here for any Star Trek gamers. I was a big fan of the Last Unicorn Games Star Trek RPG in the 1990s.
    jaerdaph
    JUST ADD HEROES An ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying Game Blog by Joe "jaerdaph" Bardales

Check out this page
    this is a great resource
    from the
    USGS

FGDC Digital Cartographic Standard for Geologic Map Symbolization (PostScript Implementation)
    By the U.S. Geological Survey

http://pubs.usgs.gov/tm/2006/11A02/

Awesome Sigurd, I have been following dead links from various sites trying to find this pdf with these very symbols for ages, the USGS does not seem to think updating/forwarding dead pages is worth the effort I guess.
    Thanks ALOT, SeerBlue

Today I made a varicolor symbol catalog for CC3 overland maps based on the Jiraijirai TrueType font found on this really cool page of fonts.

That page has so many cool fonts that would look nice on maps, I feel more CC3 symbol catalogs are soon to follow...

I believe somebody here at the Guild pointed that Web site and the Jiraijirai font in particular out, but for the life of me I can't find the original post.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    jaerdaph

What a great find! These are really beautiful and incredibly useful for mapping. Thanks jaerdaph! I can't wait to use these!

Oh...help! When I click on the TTF file to download it it actually opens the file...could some kind sir please guide this simpleton as to how to download the TTF files?

Blog Entries

Yes fabulous find - I'll rep in a mo !

If I right click on the ttf file it asks me to download so I can save to some temp area. Then drag that file to the C:\windows\fonts dir and it should install it for you.

Question Symbols for Arctic Wasteland

Does anyone know of any symbols that would be good to use in an arctic wasteland kind of setting (white mountains, icebergs, etc)? TIA!

Guild Novice Facebook Connected
    Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, Dominican Republic
    Blog Entries

Does any one knows where is the vegetation button in cc3?
    Thanks

Guild Novice

Quote Originally Posted by jaerdaph View Post
    Some very nice CC2/Cosmographer Star Trek symbols are available on this page:

http://anomaly.mushpark.com/transfer.html

Look under "Trek Symbols". There are also a couple of CC2 Star Trek ship and starbase deck plans on that page too.
    Hey, cool! My Trek symbols!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast