Thread: Need a map for my fantasy roleplaying site

Default Need a map for my fantasy roleplaying site

Commission
    I am more than willing to pay for a map via Paypal. I can pay up to a couple hundred dollars for a map if it fits my needs described below.

Subject & Style
    I’d like to request a fantasy map for my roleplaying site. I imagine it being a Pangaea, or at least one large area. The best example I can think of for what I’m looking for is Dragon Age’s fantasy map, and the one for Lord of the Rings here -- http://blog.lefigaro.fr/hightech/middle-earth-map.jpg. I also really like the overall style and coloring of those maps. It can be the size of Europe to that of Eurasia.

What I described below may have be pretty vague, which is why a preferable solution to my map problem may be buying reproduction rights to a map that’s already made that I happen to like and you're willing to let me use. Because while I do have an overall plot and a lot of the other details, I need a map to work off of that at least somewhat resembles what I’ve described when it comes to specific locations for the history, how the economy works, etc. We can talk more about this and I can share what I have, as I may need help with this part of the process, but it’d be great if you can work with the above.

Quality & Size
    Professional / Semiprofessional quality.
    Required for web, would like a PSD so I can label cities and geography myself.
    I’m thinking an image in the 3000 pixel to 5000 pixel range.

Time Constraints
    If there's no option for purchasing any finished maps, I’d like this work to take one - two months with periodic updates so I can see how things are shaping up!

Copyright
    Reproduction rights, though copyright would be nice depending on the price.

Contact Details
    Childqueens – at – gmail dot com

Hello, while I don't have a plethora of finished (free for use) maps ... I work rather quickly.
    You can check out my albums on this sight and or here http://pin.it/312FHlQ ...
    If you like what see let me know. I actually like doing maps that are more "general", meaning not having ,pmany "defined" locations or names, yet with a limited amount of landmarks or capital cities. I think this would work for what you discribed, so you can add cities as you go (naming them, as well as the regions).