Quote Originally Posted by RobA View Post
So what is the scale in pixels per feet/meter?

And for the tall objects, is any sort of perspective required, or is it a parallel projection you are looking for?

-Rob A>
Don't worry about scale just give me nice big images that I can reduce if needed. If it is something that needs a scale, just throw a scale bar on there and I'll adjust. The nice thing about Monster Island is it isn't all picky about scale and such. All movement is measured in actual inches, but I will be using these in MapTool eventually so I'll pick a scale that will work.

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
hang on then...I've got a few which might fit the bill. Any copyrighty type stuff like 'this is going to be used for commercial purposes' we should be aware of?
Great! Currently there are no plans to do anything commercial with this stuff, but I would appreciate a note if you do use copyrighted work. I prefer CC if possible, but like I said, I'll take whatever I can get.

If this does turn into a commercial product I'll contact each contributor privately and talk about compensation. Again to be clear, there is no current commercial plans for this stuff.