Thread: [SCRAPPED]Temple of Tomival (Moon God)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

@Ravs - Thanks...The grassy background is just there temporarily, it bothers my eyes when the background is a big solid mass of color so I usually throw some kind of texture on it to help break it up some. I'll either remove it or re-render it at a larger scale later on to get rid of the 'tiling'.

@Ascension - Thanks...any suggestions are helpful (whrther I use them or not ) it helps get the 'old creative juices flowing' again.

I thought about putting the whole thing in the middle of a pool so it looks like its 'floating', but haven't come up with anything I really like. Not sure whether I want to add any more to the floor of the temple itself (I'll give it a try though) - I have more 'structures' to add though with the changes I made not sure how I'm going to connect them together.

Heck I may not even take this much further - I have some other ideas I may try.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Post No lycanthropy ideas... :(

SG, I've been wracking my brain to discover a means of conveying the idea of the lycanthropic twist. I'm drawing a blank. Maybe two interlocking circles with the moon at center of temple also located at the place the circles overlap and an outline of a wolf's head in one circle and the outline of a human figure in the other. But that does seem to fit into your design as a whole.

I couldn't come up with an idea that's cohesive with the sum of the parts...

Otherwise, looking good!

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations