Thread: [Paid] Maps and Deckplans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Argh! Missed the bit about five posts needed for my PM to be able to work...

About Mongoose.

We are based in the UK, have been producing RPG and warganing material since 3.0 came out and are a fairly large concern. Our lines include the Traveller, Paranoia, RuneQuest systems, plus plenty of licensed settings: Babylon 5, Elric/Eternal Champion, 2000AD (Judge Dredd, et al), Lhankmar and others.

We have had an issue with finding cartographers so this site looks to be a godsend.

I'll go off and make a couple of posts elsewhere...
    Last edited by The Greek; 01-27-2009 at 12:42 PM.

Okay chaps, I have posted five (now six) times, so feel free to PM me.

I am not the only person at Mongoose looking for cartographers, so there could be a fair bit of work available over time (some lines, like Traveller (simple spaceship deckplans) and Wraith Recon (battlemaps) use dozens of maps per 100 page book on some occassions!)

Let me know what you are interested in. For Traveller it is a little more involved but pretty regular work.

Thanks

Nick

Okay, I am need of Traveller deckplans for my next book, for ships in the Babylon 5 universe (so ships like the Excalibur, Narn G'Quans, and so on).

Traveller deckplans have a certain feel and format to them, so if anyone has previous knowledge in producing deckplans the Traveller way and wants some $, please let me know.

(If you think you can do deckplans but have no previous experience feel free to contact me as well!).

The following link shows what Traveller deckplans look like, although most of these new ones will be for considerably larger ships.

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/pd...unboatspre.pdf

Nick