Thread: Small map for a Westeros-based adventure

Help Small map for a Westeros-based adventure

Good morning,

in the last couple of weeks, I have been working on a fan-made adventure for Green Ronin's Song of Ice and Fire RPG. This is not a commercial project, I was writing the module just for fun. The first version of it can be found here:
    http://roninarmy.com/threads/5147-Br...n-at-Harrenhal

As also described in the link above, I would like to add a small map showing the lands of House Whent and the various tasks, the PCs can take on. Unfortunately, my own drawing skills both by hand as well as with computerized help are lacking, and so I am looking for somebody, who could create such a map.
    The map I have in mind is not supposed to show the details of the land or accurate scaling, but rather a schematic map, maybe with small doodles / icons indicating the various locations: Harrenhal, Harrentown, the grain mill at Farfields, Greenmeadows, Wynn Tower, maybe the individual Domains etc.

I can not offer any payment, but I could certainly include a link to homepage of the map creator or something similar.

Hey Owlhunter! I might be interested in helping you out. I'm not a professional, but I have been dabbling in this cartography business for a bit and your project sounds like fun! If you're interested in talking about it more, let me know!

Very cool!
    As I wrote above this not a commercial project, but rather a fun excercise in adventure designing, which hopefully is of use to any GMs looking for prepared adventures. (The positive feedback so far in the link above encouraged me to look a map artist)
    As such, there are no requirements to the project other than my/our imagination. (And obviously copyright etc, which should not be a problem here anyway)

I wanted to send you a PM to outline my idea a bit more, but I am not allowed to because I still have the 'rookie' status on this forum (<5posts). Can I send you an email?