Thread: [Kickstarter] Battlegrounds virtual tabletop Content Drive #1 (Redux)

Info [Kickstarter] Battlegrounds virtual tabletop Content Drive #1 (Redux)

Hi folks!

Some of the old-timers here may know me from way back, when CG was just starting out. I'm the developer of Battlegrounds virtual tabletop software.

I recently ran my first Kickstarter campaign, which I'm sad to say was failing to fund, so I cancelled it. But now I've re-launched it, and it's doing much better now, with the base funding goal pretty much guaranteed. I wanted to post here to let you all know about it, and hopefully try to reach one of the Stretch Goals.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Battlegrounds Content Drive #1 Redux Project Image.png 
Views:	92 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	85589

The main purpose of my Kickstarter campaign is to fund development of 27 token packs by Devin Night (porting them to Battlegrounds' artpack format), but that's not of particular interest to CG members. I know that.

What should interest some of you is that I'm offering my virtual tabletop software at a decent discount, as an incentive to get more backers. There's even a Pledge level that covers an entire typical gaming group (a sort of mega-bundle). I hope you'll check it out.

But hurry, because the campaign is a very short one, just 7-8 days (of which only 4 1/2 days remain), and only 7 of those mega bundles currently remain.

Edit: Minimum funding goal achieved! 4 days left to go, only 3 mega bundles remain.

Edit 2: Update - This has long-since been delivered to backers. The resulting product, which turned out great, is now available for purchase by the general public. Available as individual artpacks, in small bundles, or in a mega-bundle containing all 27 artpacks. Link Be sure to download the free PDF catalog.
    Last edited by heruca; 11-11-2016 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Forgot to add link!
    Looking for battlemap creation software that can be used to create gorgeous print-resolution output on Windows or Mac OS?
    Give MapForge a try.