Hi all

My name is Jeremy. I wanted to introduce myself and explain why I joined. Firstly though let me say I see some great artwork and imaginations at play here and it's great. Now a little about me. I am a avid tabletop gamer with experience ranging from d and d to pathfinder to through the breach to vampire the masquerade. One thing that I have yet to find though was a interactive map that could help people understand on the fly what a town , city or population is like. Being someone in the IT world I decided to make this myself. I decided to start with something I'm currently running a game with. I choose pathfinders golarion , specifically the inner sea. The reason I have joined this group is because my aim is to make a map once you click on a region it shows a zoomed in map of that region and once you click on a city it shows. A zoomed in version of that city and so on and so forth. With information , npcs, modules , adventure paths and the like on the right hand side. Now for a single individual this is a huge undertaking and this I was hoping to find some like minded enthusiast to assist in the gathering of maps and data. Currently I have a map of each region and the city map of absalom. If any one wishes to help at all please feel free to contact me. Once the project is done it will be a free to use webpage for anyone wanting to use it.

Thank you
Jeremy