Thread: Need a hand-drawn map of a wizard's estate, B&W for a rpg module

Default Need a hand-drawn map of a wizard's estate, B&W for a rpg module

Payment made via paypal. Please email with information regarding your rate or for more information - njabruzzo@gmail.com

Request
    I'm looking for a single map. I have a very rough sketch (see attached). The map includes:

1) A walled estate with two buildings - a wizard's tower (with five doors, surrounded by a moat) and a cottage (which is larger on the inside than the outside)
    2) A large tree, a small grave site, a perch for a large winged creature, a giant spear stuck in the ground, a road leading up to the tower and several random cracks in the ground filled with blood from Chaos Mawlers - creatures sent from the Abyss to destroy the wizard.

Style
    Black and white, with a light touch of whimsy. Given the simple nature of the map, it's important this isn't executed using simple lines. (Some design will be needed). Also, I'm debating whether this can be effectively executed as an isometric map or if it should be executed from a top down perspective.

Quality
    I am looking for a professional map for a RPG module that can be used in both print and PDF release.

Time
    No later than the fourth week of August.

Copyright
    I will have the right to use the image for commercial purposes, the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio or to further exploit it for commercial gain.

Contact Details Nick Abruzzo (njabruzzo@gmail.com)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails r property.pdf  

Please note that I am no longer looking for a cartographer - as I've selected one from the many who have contacted me for the opportunity.

I've been very impressed by the quality of the work among those who reached out -- I will certainly post future opportunities here when they arise!

Regards
    Nick