Thread: Some Finished Maps for my Campaign

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected NathanC's Avatar

Post Some Finished Maps for my Campaign

A bunch of Maps I've done for my group.

The first batch of three is inspired from a map appearing in an Expeditious Retreat module The Gamblers quest. The Estate belongs to a dragon worshiping crazy wizard/noble who likes to gamble.

Top Floor northern section has guest rooms as well as a secret room with hints (overt ones) to the dragon worship the souther section has the lords bed chamber with a treasure room and a secret staircase to the lower level
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lord Kent’s Estate 2nd floor.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	1.69 MB 
ID:	85857

Main floor has rooms for the noble's retainers as well as barracks for his Orc and Gnoll troops along with an armory and temple where again the overt hints about the dragon appear

Name:	Lord Kent’s Estate1 floor.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	1.76 MB 
ID:	85858

The lower level has the family crypt along with a secret ritual chamber (where there is supposed to be a dragon mosaic on the floor but i think i botched that) and a study for the noble.

Name:	Lord Kent’s EstateBasement floor.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	1.59 MB 
ID:	85859

The second batch are inter connected there is a wizard who had been in-touch with beings from the outer plane, far realm, the upsidedown (Stranger Things Reference for those of you watching) and he's slowly being driven mad by them

This is 4 levels of the tower, upper left is the main entrance, and also a secret entrance to the lower level on the bottom right. The upper right is the living quarters of the wizard when he's not being dastardly, there is a cage in his room for his imp familiar. Lower Right is his workshop which has two secret treasure rooms. The lower left leads to the map below, in the cells are to crystalline cocoons that contain (in my game at least) two Akata

Name:	Wizard Tower and Tome Entrance copy.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	2.33 MB 
ID:	85860

In the lower right of the tower there's a cave area....this is where it connects to, a temple devoted to an outer god (anyone wanna overture a guess which one?) There's a burned out library, along with living quaters for the cult leaders and his most loyal followers. Additionally there's a treasure room in that's has yellow musk spores in it from an ill fated adventurer that died there. The temple it's self is under ground, hence the main entrance being looking like it.

Name:	Archological Site (Cycloptian Cave) copy.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	3.70 MB 
ID:	85861

And lastly an inn/tavern the the party is currently using as the base of operation while exploring the above maps. No second floor cause it's not necessary but they make pretty good use of the first floor and the owner Mucho Cerveza a dwarven luchador.

Name:	Inn first Floor copy.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	521.6 KB 
ID:	85862

Nice work!
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Very nice details - objects on tables and decorations!